Sign in to follow this  
Guest JamesM

1900C

Guest JamesM

George,I will paint Gulfstream International Airlines

Guest DanWalloch

But who will make a good panel to use with it??

I think there is a pretty good panel available from Barry Blaisdell's site (www.flightsimnetwork.com/premaircraft). James, thank you!George

Guest Matt NZ036

HelloOne Thing, I think its AWESOME u are doing the B1900D and B1900C, finally another model, hope ur propellers look right like on the real one. If u want me 2 paint anything for u just ask ok?I would quite like 2 see Air New Zealand Link Livery.Matthew DyerNZ036

Guest JamesM

If you got a GF2 or higher, you will pretty much between 18 to 25 fps

Guest JamesM

Here Are the FeaturesVitural CockpitVitural CabinDynamic ShineReflective TexturesOpening DoorsWhen I think of more features, i'll edit itThe Release Date is moved to next year

Guest Matt NZ036

James, do u want me 2 make any Repaints/Livery's for you, i would be happy to since i think its awesome ur doing the b1900 series!Matt

Guest JamesM

No, not yet, also I'm gonna have to rebuild the model to make it look better than the last 5 versionsBTW It's going to be in FSDS2, don't ask me whyNo Repaints will be taken until I can get someone to do master texturesThe Features:Vitural CockpitOpening DoorsVitural CabinPaint KitDynamic ShineReflective TexturesFlight Dynamics5 Liveries will be painted US Air, Air New Zealand Link,Gulfstream Intl,Skyways Intl and the last one can be anyone's choice

Guest Matt NZ036

I Cannot wait for the new PMDG B1900 to come out, she looks awesome, already got my money waiting for her!Matt