Sign in to follow this  
phjvh

Transponder

Guest Eugen

Hi,Got 2 questions about xml.1. Is it possible to assign a value to the transponder variable ?2. is it possible to concatenate 4 L-vars into one new L-var ?BrgsEugen

Eugen,Yes, you can use the K:XPNDR_SET event. Note that it takes a binary coded decimal as an argument.To set the transponder to 1350, you would use 4944 as your argument.(0 * 16^0) + (5 * 16^1) + (3 * 16^2) + (1 * 16^3) = 4944Not sure about concatenating L:Var's...Doug Dawson

Guest Eugen

Thanks, Doug,Then I could probably use the scheme from Arne Bartels in FAQ 19.brgdsEugen

Eugen,Had once succes with something like this one, though not sure: (L:One,enum) a == (L:Two,enum) b == (L:Three,enum) c == (L:Four,enum) d == && && && if{ (>L:Five,enum) } The resulting value (L:Five,enum) is usable elsewhere in a formula if needed. If this is what you mean.Jan"Procul Negotiis"

Guest Eugen

Jan,What I want to do is for example I have 4 L-vars L1=1 L2=2 L3=3 L4=4 and I wanto to concatenate them to L5=1234BrgdsEugen

Guest Karl R Pettersen

Something like: (L:V1,enum) 1000 * (L:V2,enum) 100 * + (L:V3,enum) 10 * + (L:V4,enum) + (>L:V5,enum)Haven't tried, but should work as "number concatenating"? Then you need to change this octal (decimal=) into a binary coded decimal as desribed in the faq and use the XPNDR_SET command.

Eugen,Not sure, But a guess:Do you want to change numbers by the L:Var's and Set them to a transponder code with XPNDR_SET?See Karl!But there is still the normal way.Jan"Procul Negotiis"

Guest Eugen

Hi Guys,Yeah this was what i was looking for, thanks for your help.I wonder if it is possible to create concatenation with letters as well any ideas?BrgdsEugen>Eugen,>>Not sure, >But a guess:>Do you want to change numbers by the L:Var's and Set them to a>transponder code with XPNDR_SET?>See Karl!>But there is still the normal way.>>Jan>>"Procul Negotiis"

Eugen,Just tested this one a little bit: (G:Var4) (G:Var3) 16 * + (G:Var2) 256 * + (G:Var1) 4096 * + (>G:Var5) %((G:Var5))%!4d! (G:Var5) (>K:XPNDR_SET)Of course you have to set the G:Var's like: (G:Var1) 1 - 0 max (>G:Var1) (G:Var1) 1 + 7 min (>G:Var1)etc.Works, i think.Jan"Procul Negotiis"