Sign in to follow this  
Guest Karl R Pettersen

How can I set a number to the variable

Hi every one, I want to set different values to a L variable, when yhe gauge is loaded, if not posible How can I set a value:I have tryed to make an element section which contained differnets values like: 24 (>L:ELECTRICAL TR1,volt)24 (>L:ELECTRICAL TR2,volt)But did not work Thanks to all that replyHelio Alberto Regalado Moreira

Hi,Try to use enum, or, perhaps better, number instead of volt.24 (>L:ELECTRICAL TR1,enum)24 (>L:ELECTRICAL TR1,number)Jan"Procul Negotiis"

It did not work, please what I am doing wrong:I copy the entire gauge code:130 (>L:AC TEST,number)120 (>L:STBY POWER,number)(L:AC,number) 0 ==(L:STBY POWER,number)(L:AC selector,number) 1 ==(A:ELECTRICAL GENALT1 BUS VOLTAGE,volt)(L:AC selector,number) 2 ==(A:ELECTRICAL GENALT2 BUS VOLTAGE,volt)(L:AC selector,number) 3 ==(L:AC TEST,number)

Hi,Couldn't test the whole gauge but first try to set the values this way:120 (>L:STBY POWER,number)130 (>L:AC TEST,number)Jan"Procul Negotiis"

Guest Karl R Pettersen

I've noticed that you donb't actually _have_ to use the element; select; value tag combo for this. At the top of the gauge, you can do all calculations within a single update tag. However, I have had _serious_ bug-issues with this, especially when used together with the frequency data, so you might be better off simply doing it the "hard" way.I have reverted back to this now ;)