Sign in to follow this  
rcbarend

To Arne Bartels or Jan (phjvh): ADF again....

Hi,I'm still trying to write freq. in the range 1700.0 - 1799.9 to ADF.I made the following testgauge: 28672 (>K:ADF_HIGHRANGE_SET) This doesn't work; the ADF freq. remains unchanged !28672 (>K:ADF_HIGHRANGE_SET): No change in ADF (1700.0 expected)4096 (>K:ADF_HIGHRANGE_SET): ADF set to 1100.0, as expected28672 (>K:ADF_LOWRANGE_SET): ADF set to 700.0, as expected.4096 (>K:ADF_LOWRANGE_SET): ADF set to 100.0, as expectedAnd this applies to both FS2002 and FS9 ....Any suggestions ? ADF_SET or ADF_EXTENDED_SET perhaps ?But how to write these ?Thanks in advance, Rob

Rob,Was able to use this: 385875968 (>K:ADF_COMPLETE_SET) This is based on the BCD value of 0x1700.Doug

Hi Doug,Yes, but that only works for FS9 :-)I am looking for a solution that is compatible with FS2002.Thanks anyway !!.Rob

Guest bartels

FS2002 allows ADF frequencies up to 1699.5 kHz, you won't get it to 1700kHz and higher. Since ADF_HIGHRANGE_SET is an "old" key it might not work with >1700kHz so maybe the ADF_COMPLETE_SET is needed in FS9, I haven't checked yet.Arne Bartels

Is it possible to read out the FS version (8 or 9) from an xml gauge ??(so I can make distiction between FS2002 and FS9).And I did read the FAQ this time :-)Thanks, Rob