Sign in to follow this  
Guest FSEdge

New Gmax MaxScript tool for FS2002 and 2004

Guest Eurosky

Great news! Thanx to the designers!

Guest FelixFFDS

The script also works with 3DSMax 4 and 5.Heck - even I can use it!Felix/FFDSPegasus Aviation Design

Guest A_Delta_Sierra

Hi Bruce,A Big Thank You for the Tag Toll Maxscript! I went ahead and added it to the "startup" folder. After gmax loads I hit the min icon on the script and have it ready for use.gmax.. scripts.....startup.......Tag Tool.msNow if we had "tooltips" with hints on how/when/why to use each one when we cursor over the tag, life would be grand. Cheers,BobS

Guest FSEdge

Hi Bob,I didn't think users would want the tool popping up at startup each time they launched Gmax. That's why I didn't add the path to the Installation section in the readme file. I too actually have it set to run like you. I just tile it down until I need it.I am working out the tooltips right now. As I was developing the tool I knew it would be a welcome benefit to have a description popup for the tag. As soon as I finish I'll post an update. My ultimate goal is to make the tool available through the Quad menus. I appreciate all the feedback you guys have given. Please keep it coming and I'll do my best to try and implement suggestion that would be useful. I am keeping a list of them.It might be a while before I can get back to them. I am currently in school taking a course in 3Dmax and boy it's tough trying to develop for the FS community and keep up with my class assignments too. Such is life though.Take careBruce

Guest FSEdge

Hi Bob,TagTool has been updated with description headers and tooltips.Thanks Bruce