Sign in to follow this  
badderjet

Posky 757 overhead panel

Hi,Well this is a very beatifull plane with a nice VC.I (temporarily) switched from my good old Delta 767-300 to the Transavia 757 (with VC)I noticed immediatly that the overhead panel is flipped from left to right (180*)I tried to correct that (posky752vc2_t, etc.) with MSPaint, but that didn't work.Do i need a special program to edit those textures?Never did that before.Tried to post that in the Posky forum.Also in the General Forum, but no advice.Anybody?Jan"Procul Negotiis"

This is also just a guess, but try the following:- load it up into imagetool- check the format- flip it in paint- load it back into imagetool- set it to the original format- saveI never dealt with this, so this might really be just **** I am talking.Good luck anyways. ;)

Guest Eurosky

only flip the overhead otherwise you get a problem in the VC with parts misplaced

Hi,Was able to do so in Imagetool according to the Badderjet, thanks.The difference was a 32 bits image.Looks more real.Only the visual quality, flipped or not, is far less than the other parts of the VC.See screenshot with small parts of the 2 VC textures.Is that normal? (I can live with it)Jan"Procul Negotiis"http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/45638.jpg

Guest Eurosky

ah well, I am already working on a new overhead for the 753, i hope this one will be better. (btw after the 753 release i will update the 752 with it too)

Albert,Je bent een "bovenste beste"Jan"Procul Negotiis"