Sign in to follow this  
Guest harry3

C Gauges: Header File error

Guest harry3

Hi!I've some strange problems with the .h file!When compiling, the compiler wrote that message:C:ProgrammeMicrosoft Visual StudioMyProjectsgeschwindigkeitgeschwindigkeit.h(24) : fatal error RC1004: unexpected end of file found#define BMP_BG 0x1000#define BMP_NEEDLE 0x1003 <-- the error line, the last line of the file!I already had that error some time ago. I just deleted some blanks which were behind the 0x1003 and it worked. But this time it doesn't work!It's quite a strange problem, because the .h file is written correctly, in my opinion!Regards,Harry :-)

Guest harry3

Now I pressed five times ENTER, so that there are 5 new blank lines under the last line of the header file.I din't change anything else.Guess what happened! The gauge compiled!!!:-lolWhy must I play around with ENTER and blank lines? Regards,Harry (...a bit confused now:-hmmm)

Guest bartels

But that's how it is, just do end any .h, .rc,.c file at least with one empty line at the bottom. Strange but true. I assume it is only really necessary for .rc's and .h's included from it, but better an extra line at the bottom then worry.Arne Bartels

Guest harry3

Thanks for the answer!That's really strange, but if it will work this way...Regards,Harri :-)