Sign in to follow this  
Guest Karl R Pettersen

Yeah! Mouse camera in VC! (xml)

Guest Karl R Pettersen

I discovered these events by accident, and decided to give them a go - just for fun. Boy, was that fun! I put the clickspot into the attitude indicator. Click and drag to pan around, and also (although unexpected) click to activate drag which holds until either mouse button is reclicked. The defined area is the top portion of my attitude indicator. Change to suit. 8000 and 4000 gives about 45

Guest odog

WOW, nice find there Karl! Im xml challenged, and cant make it work so far. Any chance you could attach your gauge here, or email it to me. Im very excited to see this in action.great job.joefaceplant3d@msn.com

Guest Karl R Pettersen

I've managed to put some 'head-bobbing' thingy into it as well (vc only), driven by g-force and slip angle. Just for testing. I've put it into a default C182 panel, with all code and clickspots into the attitude indicator (since usually in the middle of the panel).Can be downloaded here:http://home.no.net/karlrpet/panel-bobbing.zip604k included the full c182 panel. Unzip with paths and move the folder to the Cessna182S directory.There is plenty of stuff to read. See the clickspot image (in the gauge folder) for what drives what - not complicated. Flying into a thunderstorm with lots of turbulence makes it pretty difficult to click on the right switch, with the whole virtual cockpit bouncing around like mad. Very fun though, and "kind of" illustrates somethings that cannot be easily simulated :)