Sign in to follow this  
spokes2112

How to check if the flightsim is paused or not

Guest Matthias Lieberecht

Hi All,I have a counter (not timer) which should be stopped when the flightsimulator is paused. I know that there is a K: variable for activating pause but I couldn't find an A: variable for a scan. Does anybody know which variable could be used here or a trck of how to realize it? It's for a XML gauge.Best RegardsMatthias

Hi Roman,I've tried A:Sim Disabled,bool but it doesn't work. I will try the other methods P: and E: and will let you know if they work or not.Thank you for the tip.Best RegardsMatthias

Guest JeanLuc_

Do a search in the archives of this forum. I think I've documented this once, as well as to know if you are in slew or not.Hope this helps!

Matthias, This little snippet seems to work. Tested it while changing time and time zones and was OK.. G:Var2 gives the output of being paused or not.It checks whether G:var1 = Time, if so it returns a pause. It then updates G:Var1 w/ time. By the time the gauge updates and is not paused time will be different. (P:Absolute time, seconds) (G:Var1) == if{ 1 (>G:Var2) } els{ 0 (>G:Var2) } (P:Absolute time, seconds) (>G:Var1)Hope this helps..Regards,RomanGREEN BAY PACKERS][/i

20AUG21_Avsim_Sig.png?dl=1  FS RTWR   SHRS F-111   JoinFS   Little Navmap 

Hi Roman,Absolutely great! That's exactly what I'm looking for. I've replaced the second G: variable with a L: variable to use it in different XML files and it works perfect.Thank you very much for the tip.Best RegardsMatthias