Sign in to follow this  
Guest bartels

Problem with xml switchto gauge

I am having a problem with a couple simicon style gauges that I am made to switch from the main panel to a copilot panel as well as one to go from the main panel to a landing view panel. The first one mentioned works correctly switching from the main to the copilot panel. The other is not functioning as I would like it to. When I click on it to go from the main panel to the landing panel it displays all three panels in this order front to back: landing, copilot, main. This is the code for the main to landing panel switch:10500 (>K:PANEL_ID_TOGGLE) 60 (>K:PANEL_ID_TOGGLE)This is the code for the main to copilot panel switch:10500 (>K:PANEL_ID_TOGGLE) MAIN_PANEL (>K:PANEL_ID_TOGGLE)Now when it comes to xml I have basically no knowledge these being the first two xml gauges that I have done and the first time that I have worked with xml. Thanks for any help in advance.

Guest flightmike1

I think it should be 10500 (>K:PANEL_ID_TOGGLE)Try that and see if it works but I'm not sure.

Guest bartels

You can't use MAIN_PANEL as argument for (>K:PANEL_ID_TOGGLE) you have to use the corresponding numeric value which is 0. Look in the gauges.h from the SDK for a complete list (search for "Panel identifiers"). BTW you can also PANEL_ID_OPEN,PANEL_ID_CLOSE for a more specific open/close scenario, which would be independent from the initial setup of pilot/co-pilot panel.Arne Bartels