Sign in to follow this  
Guest flightmike1

Tomahawk 3 views?

Guest goon

Could someone point me at a 3 view drawing of the Piper Tomahawk? I can't find one anywhere on the web!Many thanks,Gareth Evans

Guest goon

Hahah! Wonderful, way better than the only one I could find on the web.What am I doing with it? Well, I've long been disappointed by the lack of a decent Tomahawk for FS (the plane I got my now defunct PPL in) and eventually got so annoyed that I'm going to try and build my own. It's my first go, and even if it does get completed, might not be any good, but I'm going to have a go.Many thanks for the drawing, a great help!Cheers,Gareth Evans

Guest flightmike1

Awesome, good luck dude, I'm making one myself as my first gMax project. I got the drawing off the owner of www.pipertomahawk.com my email in the first place. Good Luck again!

Guest flightmike1

I might add there is quite a good tommy available on the free air raft page at www.carenado.com but its only FSDS1 so won't work in FS2004 properly.