Sign in to follow this  
Guest LilSki

Stop XML gauge repeat?

Guest LilSki

OK first I am not a programmer of any kind and I could not find this dicussed in a search so here goes. I am doing a 8GCBC scout as some may have seen on other forums. with the scout is a Skis variant. now I have an animation on the spoilers function for the skis on and off the ground. The gauge works great but I found a problem today. I cannot open the second exit which as you know is shift + E then the 2 key. It keeps opening the main exit cause i guess the gauge is constantly repeating the functions not giving me time to hit the 2 key before it resets.This is the code: (A:SIM ON GROUND,BOOL) if{ 1 (>K:SPOILERS_ON) } els{ (>K:SPOILERS_OFF) } Its very basic. And I assume there has to be a way to make it only do the action once. There are other spoiler options like toggle and set but not sure how to work this. I thought I had it made in the shade till this second exit thing came up. ANY help on this would be great.ThanksKevin Lechmanski

Hi Kevin,I guess your question was answered satisfactory now via Email ?? :-) :-)Because of your post, I was triggered again to something I knew already but never realised to its full extent.Hence my "IMPORTANT ..." post ....And of course I didn't say that your code was one of the examples :-) :-) *LOL*Cheers, Rob

Guest LilSki

HAHA yeah I just read your post;). I still cannot thank you enough!! I found myself just landing and takin off and opening the 2nd exit heheI am far from a programer but I guess if I'm going to keep makin planes for FS I should learn it or get a dedicaed gauge maker ;)I was just about to post that the issue was resolved when I got the email notification of a reply :)Thanks again!!Kevin