Sign in to follow this  
hmar

L-39 Albatros Russian Military Jet for FS9 not availabl...

Posted by SimFlite Flight Simulation Group in San Diego California. www.simflite.com One of our members is the owner of an L-39 and has bought and used the Capt. Sim version and the free version available on the net. Neither of these work properly in FS9 and my understanding is that Capt. Sim is no longer supporting their version for FS9. If anyone is interested in building this aircraft, we can supply all of the necessary information, pictures, and flight dynamics for the project. Folr more information you can contact "fisheye" at nflowers@san.rr.com and I will be glad to supply you what you need. I can also send panel shots ect. I posted this message last night and could not find it so if it shows up twice you know why.Yours truly,Norm Flowerspicture is at http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/48408.jpg

Hi,The L-39 Albatros flies very well in FS9. Once uploaded in FS9, you have to change or add the next rows in FS9.cfg (to show the landing gear etc) {FrameCallNoWarn} <-- Brackets of course L39ZA=1 Greetings,hm

Thanks "hm" I will try that and see what happens. I also got a response from "John" and he said that he was willing to build a version of the "L-39" as soon as he is finished with a version for FS9 of his real "Yak-52" for FS9. We are looking forward to both versions of these Russian aircraft.fisheye