Sign in to follow this  
Guest flightmike1

AIMAP Gauge from Rodolfo Arata

Guest ronalito

Hello everyone,I have used in the past on several of my panels the excellent gauge:AI Tactical Display' AIMAP.gau with the written permission of its author Rodolfo Arata. Whishing to actualize these panels for FS9 I have written several e-mails to this gentleman without any answer (which was not the case, of course, in the past where e-mails got an immediate answer!)Questions:1. Does anybody know if anything has unfortunately happened to Rodolfo?2. Or how to join him?3. Is there on the "market" any gauge which does +/- the same function and works with FS9? Any answer or help will be warmly welcomed and thanks in advanceKindest regards s.

Guest flightmike1

Haven't seen a gauge but it can be done, our Virtual Air NZ Flight Control Center which we use to find schedules and record and sunmit flight reports has a simple TCAS for FS2004 built in.

Guest ronalito

Tks Michael for answering!Where can I see this Virtual Air NZ Flight Control Center ?Is the TCAS gauge the one of Eric Marciano which I already use?Have a good dayregardss.