Sign in to follow this  
Guest Karl R Pettersen

'Nested' if's inside multiclick area trouble (xml)

Guest Karl R Pettersen

Setting up separate functions for drag, rightclick, and mouseleave events seemed like a simple task with MS pretty good gps examples. However, this one puzzles me. What I want is this: On leftdrag a state is stored to my own variable, another of my variables is turned off while panning around, and reset to it's previous state when a 'leave' event is excecuted. The big problem seem to be the nesting of if words. Other clickspots sets the two setting variables, and this one does the multiclick 'thing':(M:Event) 'LeftDrag' scmp 0 == if{ (L:Headbobbing,bool) if{ 1 (>L:HeadbobbingBackOn,bool) 0 (>L:Headbobbing,bool) } (M:Y) 1000 / 0 max 1 min 8000 * 1500 - (>K:AXIS_PAN_PITCH) (M:X) 1000 / 0 max 1 min 1 r - 24000 * 12000 - (>K:AXIS_PAN_HEADING) }(M:Event) 'Leave' scmp 0 == if{ (L:Headreset,bool) if{ 0 (>K:AXIS_PAN_PITCH) 0 (>K:AXIS_PAN_HEADING) } (L:HeadbobbingBackOn,bool) if{ (1 (>L:Headbobbing,bool) } }If you look at the 'leave' code, I am only able to perform one of the tasks that it does; change it around and it will perform one of the settings, but not the axis reset. What is going on here? Anyone have a workaround for achieving the same thing?

Guest Karl R Pettersen

Nobody knows (read: bump)?

Guest Karl R Pettersen

Although I am "pretty sure" that I've sorted this typo out without gaining any better success, I need to wait a few days before I can check it out. Have a new pc arriving. I'll get back to you then. Thanks anyway.