Sign in to follow this  
Guest Milton

3 views Twin Bonanza.

Guest Eric Dantes

Hello Everybody,Excuse me because my english is not really good, but I'll try to explain my request.After the Twin Otter, the Lionceau and the Stampe, I like to make a beechcraft Twin Bonanza. But I've a very big problem : I can't find a 3 views. Could you help me, please ?Thanks in advance.

Guest Eric Dantes

>Hello Everybody,>>Excuse me because my english is not really good, but I'll try>to explain my request.>After the Twin Otter, the Lionceau and the Stampe, I like to>make a beechcraft Twin Bonanza. But I've a very big problem :>I can't find a 3 views. Could you help me, please?My e-mail is: eric.dantes@mail.pf >Thanks in advance.

I guess this means a Twin bonanza eh??? Your work is superb Eric, I daresay the Twin Otter is some of (if not THE) finest freeware i have. keep up the great work! I'll look around for you too on the bonanza stuff. If not the twin bonanza, maybe a Beech 99?? :)Hornit

Guest Milton

Dick Ward was involved with Tom Miller for the FS2000 and FS2002 FSDS versions of the D-50 and the Excalibur. Excellent modeling. Dick is involved in aircraft in many ways. He has a book out on this aircraft which contains 3-views.http://www.avshop.com/catalog/product.html?productid=1218If you write to Dick from the address on his site, he just may share his 3-views with you.

Guest Eric Dantes

Hello everybody,Just a little message to inform you that my Twin Bonanza is on Fransim site http://www.francesim.com . There are a lot of textures (french and US).Good fly.Eric Dant

Guest Heather 636

Hello Mr. DantesMy name is Heather Sherman and I am known around Avsim for my numerous repaints.I downloaded your wonderful model of the Twin Bonanza a few days ago but upon trying to do some repaints, I lose the reflective aspects of the texture.Using DXTBmp, I have tried saving in every extended format there is and no matter what I do, I lose the reflection.I sure hope you can help me here. Sincerely,Heather

Guest Lionel Goh

maybe you could create your own alpha ? :)

Guest Heather 636

Hi LionelI usually do that anyway, but no matter what extended format i saved in with DXTBmp, his model either wouldn't recognize or wouldn't read the alpha layer, hence a non-reflective texture.Most frustrating.Heather