Sign in to follow this  
Guest cdsev

Cessna Glass panel?

Guest CapHavoc

Howdy,Anyone know if any designer is working on updating the C182, Turbo Skylane, 206 Stationair and Turbo Stationair panels to reflect the new Garmin G1000 all-glass integrated avionics system available in 2004?

Guest cdsev

I've done a panel that is not that specific, but if you get me the gauges I can. I used parts from the Lear 45 and the Boeings. [:-halo] I like redesigns of panels. You could do me a huge favour by finding someone who can add lighting to some of the CFS2 Aircraft I've imported. Any others that you would like done. With your email I could send you a jpg of the cessna panel that I've done. Email me if interested. (You must supply the gauges though)

The January 2004 issue of Plane and Pilot magazine has an in depth article on the C182 using the G1000 showing what is displayed on the PFD and the MFD.>I've done a panel that is not that specific, but if you get>me the gauges I can. I used parts from the Lear 45 and the>Boeings. [:-halo]

Guest cdsev

sorry it took so long for me to respond. Holidays make things go crazy! Anyways, I don't have a clue how to code gauges so I only use what others have created. All my work is anonymous so that I'm not stepping on anyones toes. However the article you pointed us to was very useful. If anyone can code that I will be VERY impressed. Somebody do it and send it to me please!!!!