Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ozzy

PSS Dash8 Sound

Guest Ozzy

Well after i srarted the two Turboprop enginges, i shut it down at once. It someting wrong with my ear's. Is this a two engine Cessna sound????Is something wrong with my plane? Dash8 does not sound like this at all. I have used Fanda's dash8, and the sound is absolutley real. But that is freeware. And Freeware should not be better than payware. Is something wrong on my soundmap? or is this two engine Cessna sound the right one?I have be'n in the air with dash8 100-300-400 many times. So i know the sound.

Guest THEGENERAL22

You haven't deleted any of the sound files or the sound.cfg file?Maybe the best thing to do is to download the dash8 sound again, see what happens!

Guest CGTHX

I also find the PSS Dash 8 sound absolutely brutal! I don't find it sounds like a Cessna, but an even higher pitched default King Air. The Fanda Dash 8 sounds are spectacular, and I think PSS should have consulted him about sounds before releasing the sounds they did.

Guest Ozzy

>You haven't deleted any of the sound files or the sound.cfg>file?>Maybe the best thing to do is to download the dash8 sound>again, see what happens!This is the soundfiles for the PSS Dash8, it's no wrong with that. But what i mean is this sound is so damn unreal. Like i said, i have be'n flying Dash8 300 and 400 so many times. So i am not happy with this sound at all.And this is so strange becouse the aircraft is so nice locking. And i know it is a lot of work to make this plane. But why? why put in this bad sound. I can't understand it.