Sign in to follow this  
Wolfko

I there a gauge, that allows to switch between IAS and ...

I'm designing a B733/4/5 panel. For that reason I ask, if there is a gauge around, that allows you to switch between set IAS and set Mach display in the IAS/Mach window of the autopilot. So far I was only able to create a go around by adding an extra Mach window and an extra Mach/hold button like the default FS 2004 737 AP has it (which is not realistic for that type of aircraft). But I would like to be able to set IAS or Mach in one and the same window and to toggle between the two displays by one gauge. And that the AP holds either Mach or IAS, which ever is selected when the Speed button is activated.There are some gauges around, which are visually designed like these round knobs, which do the switching on real B737s, but in FS they are only good to set the IAS in the IAS(/Mach) window.Since I'm not familiar with gauge designing I'm looking for an eventually existing gauge, ready for download.Thanks for any help in advance,Wolfgang

Hi,You could try something like this (works for me, 767-300):Logic: (A:Autopilot throttle arm,bool) 1 == (L:ap speed switch,enum) 1 == && if{ (L:mach ias selector,enum) 0 == if{ (>K:AP_PANEL_SPEED_HOLD) } els{ (>K:AP_PANEL_MACH_HOLD) } }Window:%((L:mach ias selector,enum) 1 ==)%{if}%((A:AUTOPILOT MACH HOLD VAR,mach) 1 *)%! .3f!%{else}%((A:AUTOPILOT AIRSPEED HOLD VAR,knots))%!03d!AP Speed switch: (L:ap speed switch,enum) 0 == if{ 1 (>L:ap speed switch,enum) } els{ 0 (>L:ap speed switch,enum) }Mach-IAS Selector Switch: (L:mach ias selector,enum) 0 == if{ 1 (>L:mach ias selector,enum) } els{ 0 (>L:mach ias selector,enum) }>/Click>Speed/Mach Knob: (>K:AP_MACH_VAR_DEC) (>K:AP_SPD_VAR_DEC)and (>K:AP_MACH_VAR_INC) (>K:AP_SPD_VAR_INCHope you can do something with it,"Procul Negotiis"

Hi "Procul Negotiis" :-)thanks for your tipp. I have not much ideas about XML so far at all, but it seems like I have to get into it.Regards,Wolfgang