Sign in to follow this  
Guest pdub660

FSX Blue Angels

Guest leadsoloshifty

Hey everyone,I would like to just get the word out to you that there is a new team in town, no, its not another crappy virtual airline, or the like, this team has extreme skills in flying formation, they are, the FSX Blue Angels. We strive to emulate the actions of the real Blue Angels, through our videos, and live show events, we are a very dedicated team, practising for about 3 hours a day, five days a week.Here are our two sites:www.fsxblueangels.webs.comwww.fsxblueangels.comThe second is still in major developmental stages, but i feel you should still see it, and have a post on our forums.We have some videos out also

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksbmX3sIkFs&feature=relatedThanks a lot guys, leavs a comment and tell us what you think, and if you can, please spread the word, much appreciated.

Thanks for the posting. I need to point out however, that your signature image FAR exceeds our maximums of 400 x 60 and 10Kbytes. Please reduce to comply or remove. Thanks.

Guest pdub660

HiI just watched both of your videos and am stunned at the realism of your manuevers and flying characteristics. This truly looks like one heck of a show. I hope the best for you guys and I hope more people find out about you guys cause this is awesome!:-wave -PW