Sign in to follow this  
Guest _ak

Great Panel - thanks Ken Mitchell - (screenie)

Guest MasterBlaster

Embraer 170 Panel for FS2004 by Ken Mitchell. Great Job Ken! He even managed to get 45% of the forward view window. Avsim download: emb170_p.zip

Guest _ak

Looks very far away from real erj-170check pictures on airliners.net

Guest harry3

I don't want to be unfriendly at christmas.BUT...those are all FS98 gauges(Learjet45), which just were repainted a bit...If want to have a really beautiful ERJ -panel, then take the one from Bill G... also if it's a ERJ145panel. Regards,Harry

Ken,As a bit (very small bit) of a panel hacker myself, I thank you for your efforts and willingness to share your work with the community. And I believe that most folks, and certainly those that do development work would/should understand the effort involved. Thanks again!Leon

Guest MasterBlaster

>If want to have a really beautiful ERJ -panel, then take the>one from Bill G... also if it's a ERJ145panel.OK... I'd like to see it, but need more info to find it. (not at avsim)

Guest _ak

>>OK... I'd like to see it, but need more info to find it. (not>at avsim)www.project-erj.com

Guest _ak

Look http://www.airliners.net/open.file/427853/L/PFD is much different. Your PFD closer to 145, not to 170. Glareshield panel also not matches.And on your panel many deatials missed. I don't say "don't do it", but you see, there is a big difference.I guess, you don't have docs.