Sign in to follow this  
Guest sphing

What is this video problem? It's driving me nuts!

Guest sphing

What is this video problem? It's driving me nuts!I've recently installed a Radeon 9200SE (128meg) and it seemed to run fine for a few days and than all of the sudden ...this!I have no idea what I could have changed to cause this. Some please help!Thanks,Johnhttp://forums.avsim.net/user_files/54266.jpg

Guest sphing

More on this strange video display problem...When on the ground, the problem goes away when I set the parking brake. As soon as I toggle the brake off the sky goes all screwy again.Also, when flying, if I turn on the overhead text status display (Shift+Z) ...the video problem goes away. turn the text display off and the problem returns.Anyone know what is causing this?Thanks,John

Guest DanielBu

Funny - what drivers are you using? I've experienced a similar problem with VERY old drivers for my ATI9000, where the cloud imposters looked wrong (see pic).-Daniel

Guest sphing

Wow!I had your problem with my last card (3DForce B-32Plus) ...that was part of the reason why I upgraded to the Radeon 9200SE.My drivers ar dated 6/2003. That seems fairly recent. I can look for new drivers, but if it's really the drivers, why did I not have any problems at first?Anyone else have any ideas on solving these problems?John