Sign in to follow this  
Guest Erick_Cantu

Aircraft Wish List

I know Christmas is over, but here's a wishlist of aircraft that I would like to see made for FS2004 in the future. A lot of these planes and helicopters are pretty popular and/or well-known, and I'm surprised that some of them havn't been made yet. Other people can add their wishes to this post as well. And if anyone knows if any of these aircraft are available for FS2004 (made in Gmax or FSDS2), please let me know where to find them!Boeing 314 Clipper Eurocopter AS-350 F-22 RaptorAH-64 ApacheBoeing 720 (or is this the same thing as a 707?)F117 Stealth FighterLockheed U-2 B-52 SratofortressA-10 ThunderboltC-17 Globemaster IIISpace ShuttleSpruce GooseThat's all I can think of right now, but as I said above, other people are welcome to add their own ideas. -Scott

Guest jlwoodward

I have a Saab Safari MFI-15 (2 place trainer) just about finished and I would like to do a PZL Wilga next. The only 3 view I could find is not very good. I would also like to do a Luscombe but I can't find a 3 view anywhere.John Woodward

Guest Valid_Andy

Nice list you got there, dont want to sound nasty here, but why don't you try making one if you want so many. If you want that many it's gunna take a while, so why not help? If you say you don't have the time to learn to design them, then you obviously don't have the time to fly them either:P So you can't use that excuse... If you say you don't know how to design them, there are loads of people in here welcome to help, and many tutorials on the web. I think you will find designing is actually fun once you get into it, and you will find you will start to love designing, like I did...:9As for your list, I know there is a Spruce Goose under construction but I think it will be a while before it is released. Also, it doesnt matter if its for FS2002 or FS2004 is its a model aslong as its made with gMax or FSDS2, so I seem to remember a B314 clipper or whatever being made for FS2002 in gMax, not certain though. Hope you start designing, we appear to loose more designers all the time...:(

Guest odog

I think you'd get a lot further if you were to collect every single piece of useable data on the internet for the plane that you want. Then ask if someone would build the model. Doing the research is the hard part. If there is none available it wont be made.It comes off as a bit pushy when you just come out and say "i want these planes" and are not willing to put forth any effort to help. Anyone can do research, and if your a fan of a particular plane, you probably know as much about it as anyone here.so start diggin and see what you find and then come back. You're looking for 3 view drawings, blueprints, close up photos, cockpit shots, cabin shots, any techinical/performance data. I usually end up with a 50meg folder for aircraft im researching, and sometimes the search goes on for weeks.good luckjoe

My sincere apologies if I sounded at all pushy. That certainly wasn't my intention at all, and I should have worded my post differently. I wasn't telling people to "go out and make these aircraft", I was just providing ideas for possible future projects. If anyone decides to make one of these aircraft, I would be more than happy to help them with research. I understand that making a good aircraft is a big undertaking; I mostly do scenery design, and that also requires tons of research (I have a 74meg folder for the project I'm currently working on). I have tried to make airplanes before with Gmax, I also tried to start the AS-355 helicopter listed above, but despite hours of trying to learn to deal with Gmax, I got virtually nowhere. That's why I don't design aircraft, but I try to contribute to the flightsim community in other ways, such as sceneries, macros, and repaints. If anybody wants to attmept the B720, I have a very large (3000 by 2600 pixel) 3-view drawing of it, and I would be very willing to try to produce an accurate Led Zeppelin "Starship" repaint for it (Led Zeppelin flew around on a leased B720, painted with the Led Zeppelin logo and named Starship during a 1973 tour). Thank you for responding to the post, and again, I'm sorry if I sounded demanding-Scott Armstrong

I'd like to see a piaggio p180 avanti.I guess I'll have to make one myself.Actually, I had already plans, but little free time stopped me from beginning to model the aircraft.Piaggio Aircraft Company is not very cooperative.I send an email to their italian headquarter last year. I am still waiting for an answer.

Guest xomer

Sorry for some off-topic. But, do you have any good images of Led Zeppelin's Starship, their logos painted on the tail especially wanted!

I apologize for not replying sooner, I rarely check my email at this address, so I didn't get the topic subscription until just now. No, I don't have any pics of the tail. Pictures of this aircraft are pretty scarce, but I have had a little success on a few Zeppelin fan sites with picture archives.Good luck on finding pictures of the tail! I'll keep looking too and will post again on this thread if any are found.-Scott

Guest Erick_Cantu

I'd love a Hunter F.6, but I can't be arsed to make one.