Sign in to follow this  
boris4356

Editing a Config File

Im trying to add an autopilot to an aircraft that doesnt have one, and I am running into a few problems. I've managed to add it to the window with the GPS, and it does work, but the problem I'm having is with the placement of the GPS and the autopilot in the window. I want to have the autopilot on top of the GPS in the window. The way I have it now, they both are in the same position. Could someone suggest how I can do this? Below is a sample of the config file I have so far:{window10}size_mm=250,500position=2BACKGROUND_COLOR=16,16,16VISIBLE=0ident=10015guage00=fs9!gps_500, 0,0,150,250guage01=Lear_45!Autopilot, 0,0,250,150Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Guest BobL

Try thisguage00=fs9!gps_500,0,0,150,250guage01=lear_45!autopilot,151,0,250,150but bear in mind that this will result in the A/p and the GPS being out of square.The numbers meanguagexx=gggggggg, x start position, y start position, x span, y span.Therefore, guage fs9!gps_500 starts at coordinates, 0,0 and is 150 high x 250 wide.To stack the autopilot on top then, the autopilot needs to start a minimum of 151 (150 + 1), and is 250 high.The GPS is 250 wide and the a/p 150 wide resulting in the Out of Square.I hope this helps. Another option for you that's a lot easier is FS Panel Studio. It's got a few quirks that you have to learn but it's really a great program for using on this kind of tweaking stuff and is essentially drag and drop. And inexpensive to boot... A word of caution tho...don't use FSPS on any of FSD's panel's. It will hose them up to the point of a reinstall... Speaking from experience here...BobL