Sign in to follow this  
Guest sully

FS 2004 compatable 707 and panel

Guest sully

SullyDoes anyone by any chance know where I can find a real nice 707 including panel that is compatable with FS 2004 that I can download?I've gone to the Avsim library,found one page of 707's,even tried to download and install a real nice Olympic 707 including P.Goldsmith's panel--no good.FS 2004 wasn't going to have any part of that download!! I really like that plane.Hope someone can help me.

Guest retard_retard_retard

do you mean paul goldings 707 panel?i think i heard some talk of how to make it fs9 compatible in the dreamfleet forum. You could go have a search there. If you dont find anything just leave a message for paul and he'll probably help unless he's too busy getting the 727 ready to go out!it's at :- http://www.flightsimnetwork.com/cgi/dcforu...&conf=DCConfID1Callum.

Guest sully

SullyCallum,Yes,that's the panel.That's a great panel.It won't work in FS2004.You say he's doing a 727? That's my most favorite plane.Lonny Payne has a great 727 panel but it only works in FS 2002! That's great news.Now if I can find a 727 that is compatable with FS2004.I forget who did it right now but I had found in the Avsim library a updated 747 and 777 panel that is just great,but again neither panel will work with FS2004.I understand that Lonny Payne has an FS 2004 update for his 757 panel which is nice.I guess he's also doing a real nice MD-80 panel which hopefully will be completed by Spring.I'll have to e-mail P.Golding and see if he can guide me to a FS2004 updated 707 panel of his and plane (if there is one)HOPEFULLY!