Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ridge_Runner_5

KC-10

Guest KC10BoomOperator

I know this probably isnt the correct forum to say this, but I thought I might just throw it out there. I would love to see a KC-10A made for FS2004. It is an amazingly versitile aircraft that I feel would appeal to many in the FS community. I personally feel that inflight refueling is seriously lacking in the flight sim world. Anyway, just a thought. :-wedge"Pilot-Boom, Boom stowed leaving position"

Guest jersey shore

if i remember correctly...there is one either made for fs2002..but havent seen one for fs2004....also believe there is a kc135 floating around in the library. i wouldnt mind seeing one being they cruise over my house all the time

Guest C17Chief

If you cruise through the screenshot forum on www.flightsimnetwork.com there is a post about one being made for 2004, its sweet looking, but I think it's going to be payware. I think the post title was something along the line of, "the cats outta the bag" or coming out of the hangar or something, they've got some nice screenshots of it.Oh and someone else is working on a nice looking KC-135 which is going to be free I think.

Guest KC10BoomOperator

Thanx for the link! It looks pretty good. I just hope they do the plane justice. I cant wait to take it off from McGuire and fly my favorite AR tracks online. Its to bad they dont make a way for actual contacts to happen in FS. Then I could pass gas all day long!32nd ARS

Guest Ridge_Runner_5

Looks like you'll be passing gas with a blindfold. Notice your window isnt modeled or even textured on it...

Guest KC10BoomOperator

They said on the site that those pics are from the beta. The ARO will be modeled

Guest jersey shore

LMAO...since your out of Mcguire...any chance you can buzz low over my house...i live in brick..in ocean county...

Guest Alexander_EFG

What site is it? The link doesn't work anymore... Thanks!

Guest KC10BoomOperator

Does anyone have another site with the fly to hawaii pics of the kc10? The site earlier in the thread doesnt seem to work anymore.