Sign in to follow this  
Guest robertv

Dornier 328 Jet?

Is anyone working on a Dornier DO 328 Jet, or better yet, is there a flyable version already available? (as opposed to AI)Thanks!-Scott

Guest robertv

Hi Scott,I have made a DO328Jet model. At the moment it's exclusively used by Air Canadian Virtual at www.aircanadian.com. It's the same as the DO328-110 that was released here in Air Alps livery not long ago, but with Jet engines obviously. Cheers,Robert

Thanks for replying, Robert Are you planning to make that aircraft available publicly to the flightsim community? The reason I ask is that I was debating whether or not I should make my own DO328J, but I haven't designed an aircraft before and if there were other DO328Js out there, it would be sort of redundant.Best Regards,Scott

Guest DanWalloch

Robert, can you please release it?? I too have been looking for a 328Jet.

A very old version in Gandalf livery is available for this jet--it was an FSDS 1.x aircraft, but pretty well done... Here's a link to the site that hosts it--it's in Italian, but you'll find the download files:http://web.tiscali.it/freeflight-John

>Is anyone working on a Dornier DO 328 Jet, or better yet, is>there a flyable version already available? (as opposed to AI)Although it is not firmly decided, it is possible that a major player will be developing a Dornier DO 328 "two pack" featuring both the jet and turboprop versions. These would of course, have all the 'bells and whistles,' including an authentic Honeywell Primus 2000 integrated system (PFD, MFD, ECIA) w/ GPWS, ect.

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Guest bluesky

Hi there,for a Dornier 328JET Cockpit Simulator, I am developing and reprogramming the complete Dornier 328 Primus 2000 System with everything (FMC, EICAS, PFD, MFD) whitch will be completely realistic and containing all system pages, fmc pages etc.I am also planning to cooperate with a simulation firm to create a package of the Dornier328 JET and PROP for flight simulator 2004 & 2002.See the screenshots.Kind Regards,Marcel Burrbluesky software developmenthttp://forums.avsim.net/user_files/64621.jpghttp://forums.avsim.net/user_files/64620.jpg

Guest robertv

Scot and Dan, please contact me on Robert.Versluys@AirCanadian.com. I only have the Air Canadian VA livery curently, which i can't release and I don't have time to repaint any others at the moment. So no release soon, unless someone here wants to repaint and place it online?Cheers,Robert

Guest Alexander_EFG

I still have the 328 front fuselage which I've built for Robert in FSDS1 available as source. If anyone wants it I can release it... Just give me a shout... I also have the 728 front fuse (FSDS2 I believe...). Any takers?Cheers,