Sign in to follow this  
Guest Peyroteo

N1 control

Guest Peyroteo

Hi,I'm working in a xml gauge to simulate the flex values for n1 in a turbopropeller and I cann't uderstand why it do not work. (L:Flexauto,bool) if{ (L:N1value,enum) abs (A:TURB ENG CORRECTED N1,percent) < if{ (>K:THROTTLE_INCR_SMALL) } els{ (>K:THROTTLE_DECR_SMALL)}}It works but, whatever var

Guest Karl R Pettersen

Be aware of the spaces used. Check, like, *very* close to the end value tag. FS is(/was?) *very* picky on correct spaces, especially on program flow control elements. Basically, probably just a typo.

Guest Peyroteo

Thanks Karl, I checked all but it doesn

Hi Peyroteo,Use another sytem which works ok, but it is for the turbo engine;I "calculate" N1 for weight, temp, altitude etc. which gives a certain number + a constant for TOGA, CL, CRZ etc. (N1 limiter).That number is set against actual CN1 as you do and then i use the code:N1 bigger than actual CN1: (n,number) + min 16384 (>n,number),N1 less: (n,number) - max 0 (>n,number),and finally (n,number) (>K:axis_throttle_set)(K:Throttle_set) could work to.Gives some swing in the throttle but finally it stabilizes.Hope it helps,Jan"Procul Negotiis"

Guest Peyroteo

Hi Jan,It works fine.Thanks for the helpRegardsPeyroteo