Sign in to follow this  
Guest JBH1989

some pics of one of the progect i'm now updating

Guest dongmo

I've not post anything for a while, so here are some pics of one of my progect...i'm sure most of you will recognize which aircraft family i'm working on.

Guest Valid_Andy

Looks great so far Dongmo!How many projects are you doing now? You seem to be doing a lot, and ideas on when any of them are getting close or when they will need beta;) I'd be happy to help out:)Keep previewing stuff man, I like to see peoples work!

Guest dongmo

Hi Andy,here is a list of progects started, and at various stages737 classics (from the 100 to the 500)757 all767 all777 all (i discover that 767 and 777 share exactly the same nose/cockpit area...crazy)dc10/md11 (stopped for the moment)a320 (stopped)a330/a340 (stopped)a380 (stopped)an124/225 (stopped)tu144 (stopped)bae 146 (stopped)then i have various business jets (citation, dassault falcon, learjets, embraer, etc...)at different stages.737, 767/777 and 747 are actually the ones i'm updating when i have time...http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/73520.jpghttp://forums.avsim.net/user_files/73521.jpg

Guest Valid_Andy

Looks great Dongmo! I hope you complete some of them soon. Howcome you stopped the A320, you looked very far on with it? Any ideas which are payware and which will be released by who if so? If there are any you just want to get finished - I'll help!

Guest dongmo

Andy, i plan to release one single aisle aircraft freeware. Have not yet decide if it will be 737 or a320. I'll also redo the a340-500 and 600 freeware. I'll update the freewares when i'll found the right group (the one which will be able to do all the rest, ie textures, freeware panel and most important, the right fde ;-))

Guest Valid_Andy

Great, I hope you find someone, although freeware groups with panels are very hard to come by:(

Guest devaio

If you need anyone to make any FDE's for your planes, Ill be glad to help out.

Guest dongmo

thanks Devaio. I'll post more screeshots when ready.

Guest Lionel Goh

nice work dongmo...glad your gonna release some freeware stuff :)

Guest JBH1989

Dongmo, check your email...Devaio, please send me a PM...Andy, PM or MSN me whenever please...