Sign in to follow this  
Guest Airprox

A Gift for the PANEL Designers....

Guest BPO5_Student

I Have a gift for the panel designer whom may be looking for this. If you know what this panel is then you will know what it goies into. :-hmmm Good Luck!!! :-rotor

Guest Valid_Andy

Hehe Cool shots! Is it by any chance a C-17?

Guest BPO5_Student

No, it is not a C-17. Wish it was, like to see one. I was on the YC- way back in the early 70s. Good try however. You know, I do not think that an aircraft of this type has been made for FS9 yet. I know of it for 98 and 2000 however...:-rotor

Guest Fabio Miguez

Hey guys. I would say that is the Osprey panel.

Guest Fabio Miguez

Hey Andy,I know you had the best intentions in posting these shots, and they are very much appreciated, but as a note to what is needed for panel design: When we are about to create a panel, we go out to the real plane to get shots, or use reference pics through our contacts. Every minute details is needed for a good reproduction, so we usually use several hundred shots to make sure even the screws are correctly modeled.This may sound like a lot, but you never know when one little detail, who failed to show up in all the other shots, will be needed. Even though the above shots are of good quality, a lot more would be needed if someone was to make that panel.ALso curious to know if my guess was correct. The cockpit glass (plexiglass) surely illustrates this is not a plane, but yet the throttle lever on the left of the pilot indicates this is no common helo either, hence my venture at the V-22 Osprey.

Guest BPO5_Student

Well, yes it is in fact... I just do not see that many photos are running around for this one as yet. Just figured that someone would like to see the inside of this thing, half plane half chopper! :-rotor Any way I will now post a picture or so that go with it. Hope every one enjoyed the look see!!!!:-outta

Guest Fabio Miguez

Hey BPO5 Student,Thanks for the cool pics, absolutelly keep 'em coming when able!

Guest Airprox

There is a V-22 for FS2002 and I believe it works for FS2004 as well, it was made by Vladimir Zhyhulskiy,It's not bad apart from the rotors been too small and the fact thet it is impossible to acurately copy the flight dynamics in FS. Take a look here..http://www.fscargo.narod.ru/CheersAlun