Sign in to follow this  
Guest jollive

RMI gauge

Guest tunka

Hi,Please any know where can i download a RMI gauge with 2 VOR and 2 ADF plus DME ?? (727 model)TIATunka

Hi,May be on the other site.There was something like ADF2 system, using R.Probst gauges with dual rmi and dme.Another option is to make it yourself, using the xml gauges of the default dc3.Jan"Beatus Ille Procul Negotiis"

The default FS2004 B737-400 RMI gauge is 2 VOR and 2ADF plus DME!!W. Sieffert

Hi,You're right, but can you tune 2 different ADF's simultaneously and let the needles show the proper direction?Jan"Beatus Ille Procul Negotiis"

Nope! Since the aircraft only has one ADF Radio. I don't know if adding the ADF2 files will allow the second needle to be used either.W. Sieffert

That's why i have a homebuild (xml) RMI using the code of the DC3-ADF, with 2 vor, adf and dme indications.Jan"Beatus Ille Procul Negotiis"

Guest jollive

I made an instrument of 2 ADFs using the default VOR/ADF of the Beech Baron. Also modify the hand held radio that in the fs2004 and the use to syntonize the ADF2. EnjoyJose