Sign in to follow this  
Guest jollive

Can I read a FSUIPC variable

Guest jollive

Hi to all: Can I read a FSUIPC variable with a XML gauge?. ThanksJose

No, you need a compiled gauge to do that. The facilities do exist however for that compiled gauge to pass the value read from FSUIPC to an L:VAR, if that would be of any use.Doug Dawson

Guest jollive

Thanks Doug. Where can I find info about this "conversion gauge". I need this to use it with a MCP hardware homemade by me.Jose

Jose,There really isn't any "conversion gauge" as such. You'd need to code it so that it could pass specific, user-created, variables. In other words, you'd have to write it yourself.Maybe, if we're very very lucky, Peter Dowson will create a version of FSUIPC, or some related utility which will make it possible to read his variables directly from XML. I know I for one would be at the front of the line.--Jon

Jon, JoseIf either of you have specific variables in mind, let me know. I would be interested in coding such a gauge.Doug

Guest jollive

Doug: I receive your email. I answer you as soon as possible. ThanksJose