Sign in to follow this  
Guest jhaley

Brake Problems

Guest jhaley

Hello, I hope someone can help. I've checked the forums here and elsewhere, and haven't been able to figure this one out. My brakes work at the early stages of my flight, but after landing, they don't work, unless I hit the parking brake which just doesn't cut it. The brakes will work if I use the taxi-speed gauge I have installed, but when I push the "." key, nothing happens, same thing with the differential brakes, nothing happens. I have read it could be FSUIPC, FDC, or the taxi-speed program but I have read return posts saying that is not possible. I'm wondering if this is the problem:When my flightsim starts (FS9), the default aircraft is the Cessna. Then I switch to a 3rd party jet, some are commercial programs, some are not. Could it be the switch somehow starts some type of pump or battery activation with limited time left till it dies? I have the FSUIPC setting for "eternal battery life". Puzzled, hope someone can help. John HaleyThunder Bay

Guest jhaley

I'm sure I have set a record for replying to my own e-mails. In the documentation for the TaxiSpeed gauge is the answer to my questions. I have deleted the necessary line in my panel.cfg file so that the braking via the keyboard should work now. When all else fails.............read the manual right? I know I know.