Sign in to follow this  
Guest Tom Goodrick

editing aircraft.cfg

Guest kkbigjet

hello allgot a few questions to modify an aircraft.CFG file1 how do i increase/modify landing gear drag.it is very less in my plane2 how to spped up engine response time 3 what is fuel flow gain and what does it effect4 rated N2,i have changed it to no effectalso i am not able to open the airfile with aired,i have fs2004thank youkunal

Guest Milton

1. In the air file, section 1101, cdg drag coefficient - landing gear2. In the air file, try section 1501, spool up rate3. According the aircraft.cfg documentation by Ron Freimuth:fuel_flow_gain=0.004 80 << Set near or 10% above real turbine inlet area to start. Higher values increase ram drag, less net thrust at high speeds5. Have you installed the aired.ini file?http://perso.wanadoo.fr/hsors/FS_Soft/index.html

Guest kkbigjet

hello miltonthanx very muchno i did not have the latest aired.ini file..now its all up and working after i used the link to download....i will now tweak my falcon and see the results and will get back if more help neededbi bikunal

Guest Tom Goodrick

Use the fuel flow scalar to adjust fuel flow.