Sign in to follow this  
Guest taurdu

Flying Horse model and misc questions

Guest taurdu

I am trying to develop a horse riding simulator using MSFS. I am not sure if this is really a flight simulator question though. I am researching a "cockpit" for a mechanical horse that I have access to. Do anyone of you know where an "aircraft" model of a horse might be, or how I can create one? I just need the horse on the screen when I use the automated horse. I am not looking for models of horses in scenery, I need an actual 3d model of a horse that you can see when you are in the "cockpit" of the horse, meaning you can see his head like you are sitting in the saddle. When you go to spot plane view, or tower, you can see all of his body. He will be controlled using real reins, and seat posture. I already know how to interface this to FS, I just need an appropriate model to select on the aircraft screen. My horse is a racehorse, so his VR speed needs to be no faster that 60 knots. How do you modify an *.air file to indicate top speed?This horse is a flying horse, so there is a lever on the side of the saddle that controls the horse's altitude. There is an autopilot that works just like on a Cessna 182. As for instruments, those are the same as on a the Cessna 182 that is installed with FS. In fact, I have a swing out panel on my saddle that has all of the instruments on it.This would be a very unique flight experience, ever see Smarty Jones shoot an ILS approach to Louisville airport? Soon you may!Any help on making an equine flight model would be helpful. Thanks in advance.