Sign in to follow this  
Guest aonyn

FSDS2 parts not displaying in FS

Guest aonyn

Hi,I am almost finished with my first FSDS design, and all looks good so far. I have just hit a snag though. I created a pilot and a copilot in separate project files, and merged those projects into my main aircraft model. When I compile my mdl and view my aircraft in FS2004, the pilots are not displaying. Does anybody have any ideas of what possible problems to look for which could cause this. I checked my project properties and they are not set as reference only. The materials I created for the pilots merged into the main material list. They display properly in FSDS.Any help is greatly appreciated.Thanks,Dave

Guest HC001ST - Stick

Are they part of the external or internal model, or both?I'm a GMax guy, so I'm just throwing out an idea.

Guest aonyn

Thanks for the reply. They are part of the external model.

Guest HC001ST - Stick

When http://www.hovercontrol.com comes back up, you can go to the OSD in downloads section and download an FSDS2 model and look at what that designer has done. That might help you.Other than that, I have no idea on FSDS2.

Guest aonyn

Thanks,I will check that out.regards,Dave

Guest aonyn

I found a solution to my own problem. I added the pilot figures after already adding the canopy glass. I had to cut the class and paste it back, thereby reordering the hierarchy with the glass at the end.