Sign in to follow this  
Guest Lionel Goh

GMAX Registration

Hi Guys, I thought that I would start to do something with GMAX as per the FS2002 version, ok I know I'm a late starter but I can't get it to register itself. I get a page not available error and can't see a way to register GMAX on the Discreet site.Any and all ideas appreciated.Thanks

What version did you install? If not ver 1.2, it will not register. You can get ver 1.2 via download from http://www.turbosquid.com/gmax , FS2004CD #1 , or other sources. Registration is now through turbosquid.After you have ver 1.2 installed, download and install the FS2004_gmax_sdk.exe. The installation will setup a proper gamepack for FS2004 and provide a manual install gamepack for FS2002. Read the entire *.rtf document to the end so you don't start making your own files that are conveniently provided by MS.W. Sieffert

Guest zip

Warning: the turbosquid registration process hasn't worked for quite some time, but all is not lost.Do a search on keywords "gmax" and "registration", the answers you seek are online.

I just used the registration on Turbosquid three weeks ago without problem.BTW, why are you 'ZIP' now? :-lolW. Sieffert

Hi Guys, thanks for the help. I have version. 4.2.0.104. The one that came with FS2K2. I still fly 2002 I haven't yet made the change to 2004. I will download ver 1.2 as you suggest and take it from there.

Guest Lionel Goh

well.. there is a "crack"(yes its legal) available at the gmax forum in the turbosquid website