Sign in to follow this  
Guest JamesM

What?

Hey James, good to see you back in the game. Whatever happened to the Beech 1900C you were working on? She looked pretty sweet in her early design period. As for the most needed aircraft, that's pretty hard to say - there are so many that people would be craving. Based on representation though, my picks would be:1. Cessna 402C2. Piper PA-23 Apache/Aztec3. Beech C994. EMB-110 Bandeirante5. Piper PA-31 CheiftainGeorge

Guest JamesM

About the Beech, since the new MakeMDL came out, I Totally Redesigned it for FS2004 with all the new XML Features, except I can't edit XMLbecause I can't think of any program that edits XML

>About the Beech, since the new MakeMDL came out, I Totally>Redesigned it for FS2004 with all the new XML Features, except>I can't edit XML>because I can't think of any program that edits XMLWell, I use wordpad.exe to edit XML... :)There are also some free XML editors available. Even Microsoft has a free XML editor!Here is "Visual XML" http://www.pierlou.com/visxml/

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Hi.182RG and or Turbo (80's ) with CH and all controls Cowl flaps, Fuel control valve, Rudder trim etc., use Notepad and or XMLedit-ors avail for free on the Net. I have one that I made in GMax but it uses MS gauges and has no artistic value, it just looks like an aircraft from outside and only has the VC panel. If you want to pursue this I can send you what I have and I will help you with the flight testing. TV

Guest JamesM

L-1011 500Guess what's in my Workshop:-lol

Guest EdrickV

Anything with skis. There is in my opinion a distinct lack of FS9 aircraft with skis. :)"Let me help you out. You're cleared to taxi any way you can to any runway you see."

Guest JamesM

Can Anyone work on textures for the L-1011-5

Guest Lionel Goh

James,i suggest you finish up the model before asking about textures :)

Guest JBH1989

I can help you with XML if you want...