Sign in to follow this  
Guest JamesM

What?

Guest JBH1989

James, want any help with XML?

Guest JamesM

Bill,Have a Direct link for Microsoft's XML Editor

>Bill,>>Have a Direct link for Microsoft's XML EditorThe original "XML Notepad" is still available here:http://www.webattack.com/get/xmlnotepad.shtmlPlease note that it has been depecrated by Microsoft (fancy word means "no longer supported"), and has been replaced by this one, which is built around the new .NET framework:http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details...&displaylang=enHere is another good freeware XML Editor:http://www.iol.ie/~pxe/download.html

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Holy cow!!! That looks great so far! Will this be a freeware or payware project?George

Guest Hent

>Holy cow!!! That looks great so far! Will this be a>freeware or payware project?>>GeorgeShort answer: Freeware(the silly shadows on the wings are my bad lightning rig for rendering, the surface is according to the NACA wingcurve's and as smooth as can be)

Fantastic! It's been a while since I've enjoyed a good Beech 99 (FS98, in fact). She looks pretty complicated though - how will it perform (compared to, say, the PMDG B1900)? Keep up the great work!George

Guest JamesM

VC is finished and is ready for paint

Guest Hent

>Fantastic! It's been a while since I've enjoyed a good Beech>99 (FS98, in fact). She looks pretty complicated though - how>will it perform (compared to, say, the PMDG B1900)? Keep up>the great work!>>GeorgeI have no idea, I dont have the PMDG B1900, so can't tell. Apart from that, she is still in modelling stage, so it will take some time before I'm up to doing the *.air file and cfg files.(cause she will also get a 2D cockpit but still not decided if she's getting a VC).Underneath is a very ugly but also very early 2D bitmap, I only made it to see if the gaugeface of the altimeter is up to par (which it isn't), the VSI underneath it is standard MS...Don't expect breakthru gauge programming though, the last time I did some programming was in AutoCAD's Lisp language...http://img11.exs.cx/img11/4651/b99-2d.jpg

Guest Lionel Goh

James..could we see a pic ? :)

Guest JamesM

Hmmmm, maybe in the morning

A 737! Mainly classic (300/400/500)Now you can flame me, but surprisingly there is no freeware 737 around for FS2004.The dafault one is...and all the freeware 737 classics available are originally desingned for FS2002 and their FDEs don't work properly at all in FS2004 (this starts with the COG beeing on the radar dome)BTW there is also only one payware 737 classic around for FS2004 (Ariane).Same situation for the 737NGs. No freeware FS2004 around (FDE of Kityhawk was desinged for FS2002, it is actually the FFX 737NG one) but at least 2 payware models (PMDG, Ariane)Wolfgang

Kittyhawk is in the process of developing an updated 737-3/4/500 series for FS2004 - their previews can be found at SGA's forums (www.sgair.net/forum). Also, Mike (formerly of SGA) developed some FDE updates for the current Kittyhawk 737NGs for you to enjoy. Check it out! :)George