Sign in to follow this  
Rocky

Engine autostart CTRL-E

Guest BertAtHome

Hi,Is it possible to extend the timing between (auto)enginestarts on multi engine planes?RegardBert

Guest Milton

Try selecting each engine individually (e+1, then start, e+2, then start, etc). This allows you to control which engine and when you choose to start them.

Other than Milton's advice, I am pretty sure it is not possible to change the timing for the engine auto start sequence. :-(

Well, I think it should be possible to capture the ENGINE_AUTO_START event and transform it in individual start sequences (via own code) for each engine. Then you can put code to perform whatever you want between the sequences.Tom

Hi,Something like:Start Engine 1, then Timer, then Start Engine 2, then Timer etc.?Didn't try, i use:(>K:ABORT)And that code works!Jan"Beatus Ille Procul Negotiis"

Guest BertAtHome

Thanks so far...I tried the select E<1> than E<2> option but this doesn't work.I also check-out the FS9.cfg en air.cfg for any clues but found nothing.Probably the only way is to work around it with the ABL scripting language.Thank you.

Do you know if there is a way to CAPTURE keys in a C/C++ gauge. In fact, I would like to catch the user key before the corresponding action is triggered, to trigger my own code instead.Thanks.Eric