Sign in to follow this  
Guest jpeeters

gear type

Guest jpeeters

Hi guys,I'm designing a panel and would like to know the gear type of the active model of the pilot.However I cannot find in the panel sdk how to get this value, the only thing I find are these constants:

// gear types#define GEAR_TYPE_FIXED		 0#define GEAR_TYPE_RETRACTABLE   1#define GEAR_TYPE_SKIDS		 2#define GEAR_TYPE_FLOATS		3#define GEAR_TYPE_SKIS		  4

These constants make me think there should be a way to read them out, bu t I cannot find it between the token vars... Any suggestions?Thxjef

Hi,May be these ones work; never tried.(from the Panels SDK, Parameters.doc)(A:IS GEAR RETRACTABLE,bool)(A:IS GEAR SKIS,bool)(A:IS GEAR FLOATS,bool)(A:IS GEAR SKIDS,bool)(A:IS GEAR WHEELS,bool)Is of course XML.Hope it helps,Jan"Beatus Ille Procul Negotiis"