Sign in to follow this  
Guest Eek

Scam alert!!

Got it too. Someone is about to get banned.:DBy the way, I used the Alert link for this topic to alert the mods. In addition to what I said in that alert, the user responsible is "amanda abu" with user ID 155904.

Mike...

>By the way, I used the Alert link for this topic to alert the>mods. Thanks Mike. :-) Perhaps there should be an alert link for PMs. Or is there and I'm just too dumb to see it?

Gavin Barbara

Over 10 years here and AVSIM is still my favourite FS site :-)

Guest Pilot533

Yeah could not be a more perfect example of the nigerian spoof, Ive had to deal with that many times on ebay myself.

I've got it too but having deleted the message the advisory message still appears on the AvSim Forum page and when I click it it say's my Inbox is empty.How can I get rid of the message?

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Guest Staggerwing

>How can I get rid of the message?Did you click on the " Click here to mark inbox messages as read" in your inbox ?

I have given them the my email and phone number in the past,that just happened to be the same as the Boston FBI's:-)

Jim Driscoll, MSI Raider GE76 12UHS-607 17.3" Gaming Laptop Computer - Blue Intel Core i9 12th Gen 12900HK 1.8GHz Processor; NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Ti 16GB GDDR6; 64GB DDR5-4800 RAM; Dual M2 2TB Solid State Drives.Driving a Sony KD-50X75, and KDL-48R470B @ 4k 3724x2094,MSFS 2020, 30 FPS on Ultra Settings.

Jorg/Asobo: “Weather is a core part of our simulator, and we will strive to make it as accurate as possible.”Also Jorg/Asobo: “We are going to limit the weather API to rain intensity only.”

He / she / it are now history. We will start to have to ban gmail addresses if this stuff keeps up.

Guest Grahame Myers

Man, those Nigerians certainly get about :-wave I wish I'd kept all the different versions of these scam mails that I've received over the years, you could publish them together to make an amusing book :-)regardsGrahame

"We will start to have to ban gmail addresses if this stuff keeps up"I thought anonymous email addresses are banned already? GMail has the same anonymity as yahoo, msn or hotmail. Regards,John

Can't rememebr, sorry. I did choose Delete which removed it but the reminder remains.Can you clear it please?

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather