Sign in to follow this  
Guest RotorRick

Resizing views other than the defualt view, can it be done?

Guest yk123

Hi All,I'm trying to determine if a window view other than the defualt view can be resized. Is there a .CFG entry that would allow this? What a bonnus it would be if it were Possible("side" view improvments, etc..). Can this be done?Thanks,Tom

Guest RotorRick

Absolutely.In the Panel.cfg:I give the panel setup a .5 zoom for all, much more realistic. Go into your panel.cfg and add this whole section, or see if something similar is there whose numbers you can edit:[VIEWS]VIEW_FORWARD_ZOOM=0.5 //your editVIEW_FORWARD_LEFT_ZOOM=0.5VIEW_FORWARD_RIGHT_ZOOM=0.5VIEW_LEFT_ZOOM=0.5VIEW_RIGHT_ZOOM=0.5VIEW_REAR_RIGHT_ZOOM=0.5VIEW_REAR_LEFT_ZOOM=0.5VIEW_REAR_ZOOM=0.5VIEW_UP_ZOOM=0.31VIEW_FORWARD_UP_ZOOM=0.31Of vital importance for helicopter pilots: tilting the panel!Now you can tilt the panel, a value of 16 is great for every helicopter I

Guest yk123

Thanks a lot for the response RR. That info is gonna be a huge help while I tweak my panel to suite my prefrences. Just one other question:regarding the last bit: [size_y=2800] Is there any way to apply that entry to any or all of the other views:_FORWARD_RIGHTVIEW_LEFT_VIEW_RIGHT_VIEW_REAR_RIGHT_VIEW_REAR_LEFT_VIEW_REAR_............etc.Thanks agian,Tom

Guest RotorRick

>>"regarding the last bit:..."You lost me...could you explain it differently?What PRECISELY are you wanting to do?