Sign in to follow this  
Guest RoAM

K Event Toggle Every 3 Click

Guest RoAM

Im tryin to switch the Anti Ice on using a 3 way toggle switch, when it is up i want it to be on, when its middle and down i want it to be off. Below is were i am at teh moment it toggle every mouse click but i cant figure out how to make it toggle every 3rd.Cheers for the Help. (K:ANTI_ICE_TOGGLE_ENG1,bool) ! (>K:ANTI_ICE_TOGGLE_ENG1,bool) (L:OnOff Switch, enum) ++ d 2 > if{ 0 } (>L:OnOff Switch, enum)

Hi,You could try to make three click spots: Down, middle and up.Give that area's the code:Down(off):0 (>L:OnOff Switch,enum)(A:General eng1 anti ice position,bool) if{ 0 (>K:ANTI_ICE_SET_ENG1) } Middle(off):1 (>L:OnOff Switch,enum)(A:General eng1 anti ice position,bool) if{ 0 (>K:ANTI_ICE_SET_ENG1) } Up(on):2 (>L:OnOff Switch,enum)(A:General eng1 anti ice position,bool) ! if{ 1 (>K:ANTI_ICE_SET_ENG1) } The switch moves according:(L:OnOff Switch,enum)To add a sound you need Doug Dawson's sound gauge.Then you can give all clickspot a different sound.Hope it helps, Jan"Beatus Ille Procul Negotiis"

Guest RoAM

Thanks for your Reply Jan, i stil lcant get it to work, i think i may be misunderstanding your post, i have inserted the full guage code below. Many Thanks for Your Help. Im thinking i shouldnt have up as the default on as when you load the sim it will load the default but i dont think it will automatically turn on the De-Ice.(L:TLM Switch,bool)(L:OnOff Switch,bool)(L:Test Switch,bool)(A:Circuit general panel on, bool) (A:ELECTRICAL MAIN BUS VOLTAGE,volts) 10 > &&@visib(L:TLM Switch, bool)(L:Test Switch, bool)(L:TLM Switch, bool)@visib(L:OnOff Switch,bool)(L:OnOff Switch,bool)@visib(L:Test Switch,bool)(L:TLM Switch, enum) ++ d 2 > if{ 0 } (>L:TLM Switch, enum) 0 (>L:OnOff Switch,enum) (A:General eng1 anti ice position,bool) if{ 0 (>K:ANTI_ICE_SET_ENG1) } 1 (>L:OnOff Switch,enum) (A:General eng1 anti ice position,bool) if{ 0 (>K:ANTI_ICE_SET_ENG1) } 2 (>L:OnOff Switch,enum) (A:General eng1 anti ice position,bool) ! if{ 1 (>K:ANTI_ICE_SET_ENG1) } >((L:Test Switch, enum) ++ d 4 > if{ 0 } (>L:Test Switch, enum) Eng1 de-ice switch

Hi,had a small look1. I think the click events of the OnOff Switch need each there own area definition.2. Use enum instead of bool.3. Not sure the needles will rotate.Try to use something like:"Rotate Down":

Hi RoAm,I think the problem is you are using 3 within a single . Personally, I would use something like this: (L:OnOff Switch,enum) ++ 2 min d (>L:OnOff Switch,enum) 2 == if{ (A:General eng1 anti ice position,bool) ! if{ 1 (>K:ANTI_ICE_SET_ENG1) } } (L:OnOff Switch,enum) -- 0 max d (>L:OnOff Switch,enum) 2 < if{ (A:General eng1 anti ice position,bool) if{ 0 (>K:ANTI_ICE_SET_ENG1) } }There are two click areas. The upper one makes the switch travel from Off (0 down-default) to On (2) passing through middle (1); and the lower makes the opposite. Notice that a real switch similar to this one works alike.Regards,Tom

Guest RoAM

Brilliant i got it to work, using your help of course, many thanks Tom and Jan.