Sign in to follow this  
Guest greenco

Mixture Ratio

Guest greenco

I found a parameter named " RECIP MIXTURE RATIO" and I want to use it in a XML gauge. I have not been able to find any further info on it and need some help. The parameter is not listed under the numbered engines (ENG1, ENG2 and etc.) sections, but I assume it applies to either of the recip engines. What is the correct "String" syntax and how would you format the "Output" (!d!, !4.2f! and etc.)?I have attempted several formats to no avail.Thanksgreenco

>I found a parameter named " RECIP MIXTURE RATIO" and I want>to use it in a XML gauge. I have not been able to find any>further info on it and need some help. The parameter is not>listed under the numbered engines (ENG1, ENG2 and etc.)>sections, but I assume it applies to either of the recip>engines. What is the correct "String" syntax and how would>you format the "Output" (!d!, !4.2f! and etc.)?>I have attempted several formats to no avail.A:RECIP MIXTURE RATIO:x, percent (where x is engine number)

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Guest greenco

Thanks BillThat will work. I expected the output to be in a ratio format ( 1:2 ). Another question for you. Do you know of a parameter that gives the "TOTAL" fuel flow, for multi engine aircraft. There is a fuel flow parameter listed for each engine, but I could not find one for the total fuel flow for the aircraft.Thanks againgreenco

No, you will have to create a user variable (L:TotalFuelFlow) and add the FF for each engine to obtain a total.

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Guest greenco

Thanks again BillI suspected that was the case, so I will do it like that.greenco