Sign in to follow this  
Guest nav-ux-

beech baron 58

Guest nav-ux-

hopefully this post is in the correct section.i currently downloaded a version of the fs2002pro default beech baron 58. this is a full version and not just a repaint. however the only requirement is that you copy the .mdl file into this aircraft file. i do not have the professional version and was wondering if anyone could email me the mdl file so that i can activate this aircraft, especially since i am currently working on my first repaint and it happens to be this plane since its profile fits my theme. my email is morpheus1979@msn.com, and all i need is the default .mdl file for the beech baron 58. if you have any questions feel free to post here or even email me directly.thanks, Jeff aka Nav

Guest iholrf

>hopefully this post is in the correct section.>>i currently downloaded a version of the fs2002pro default>beech baron 58. this is a full version and not just a repaint.>however the only requirement is that you copy the .mdl file>into this aircraft file. i do not have the professional>version and was wondering if anyone could email me the mdl>file so that i can activate this aircraft, especially since i>am currently working on my first repaint and it happens to be>this plane since its profile fits my theme. >>my email is morpheus1979@msn.com, and all i need is the>default .mdl file for the beech baron 58. if you have any>questions feel free to post here or even email me directly.>>thanks, >Jeff aka NavI may be wrong, but I think what you are asking may be illegal. In order for you to have any part of the Pro Version , you need to purchase either it or an upgrade.Anything else is called piracy.My 2C only and as stated may be wrong.Shad

Guest nav-ux-

after thinking about what you said, its more or less one of those grey areas if you know what i mean. the type of thing you can get caught by a catch 22 on. in the end i found an undoubtedly perfectly legal baron58. which is always better off safe than sorry when it comes to eula's and agreements etc.Jeff