Rob,Thanks for your very nice gauge.A few questions:1. "Minimums" is called 300 ft RA.2. When i set DH on 100 ft, still "Minimums" is called at 300, but also at 100 ft.3. After touchdown it calls always "Don't Sink!", but i don't.4. I tried to alter the inits, without succes up untill now.Can you give some clues?I use version 1, cause I only have a small place in the ann. panel for it. The ovrd functions are elsewere, but it is quite a job, to alter all the G:Var's to use the code in those other places (flap- gear ovrd).Jan"Beatus Ille Procul Negotiis"

Hi Jan,Are you sure you don't have another gauge in your panel that does this calling out ???Because, if you look at the code, you'll see that ALL callouts are blocked when the aircraft is on the ground. And I had so many people testing it by now, that I can't imaging that what you describe is caused by my code .. (although I don't claim my code has no bugs at all :-) )Another request: please use V2.0 (use an overlay window if you don't have the space in the main panel), because I really don't want to look into V1.0 anymore...If you stil have the same problem with V2.0, please contact me via Email....Regards, Rob

Rob,No other "don't sink!s" in my codes.Will divert to V2.0; back to the drawing board.Jan"Beatus Ille Procul Negotiis"

Guest _ak

All callouts should be supressed below 30 feets AGL. At least real GPWS works that way.With disabling it on ground only, GPWS can be fooled with jumpy landing or some jumpy runways like LFRS in MSFS

Good tip for the next version.But I'm conviced that this is not the cause of Jan's problem :-)Cheers, Rob

Rob,Found the "bugs".They originate from my autoland system and are not easy to cure.In the mean time i managed to put switches and text, replaced the .bmp's, at the proper position in my panel(767-300ER).The "don't sink problem can be treated by replacing sim on ground by alt > 30 (_ak_), thanks a lot again for the nice stuff, "poer best"!Jan"Beatus Ille Procul Negotiis"

Rob,Another question, option?In the preference section you can define the parameters.I tried to change the bankangle parameter from a cifer to a L:Var, in order to choose from different angles by different speeds.The result was a continuus "BANKANGLE"!Any solution?Jan"Beatus Ille Procul Negotiis"

Hi Jan,There's a 4-letter abbreviation (about reading manuals), that applies to your question ...LOLFrom my README:"""!! NOTE for XML-gauge designers !!The L:Var gauge parameters are initialised only at startup of the gauge; so you can adjust the default values realtime, by, from another XML-gauge, forcing the L:vars to another value. Or, change parameters in-flight, based on specific flight conditions."""I.o.w., the assignment:35 (>L:GPWS_BankAngle,number)in the parameter section is only executed ONCE.This means that if you replace "35" by an L:Var, and my gauge loads before yours does, it will assign 0 to L:GPWS_Bankangle.Hence you will ALWAYS hear "bankangle" unless it is exactly 0.So just do as I suggested: From your gauge, continously write L:GPWS_BankAngle with the value you calculate... Problem solved :-)Best regards, RobPS: By the way: if your "bankangle calculation" algoritm is generic, I can also add it to my new version. I'm about to release a new version (GPWS3, which I adapted a.o. for the Fokker 70100 project to include an additional, small MasterWarn gauge).So I can also include this speed-dependant Bankangle in this new version if you want.

Rob,Peccavi!!!, very bad in paperwork.It was just an idea to use your warning to my efforts adding a bank-limiter to the AP section of my plane.My gauge did just: 25 etc. (>L:ba,number) for:(L:ba,number) (>L:GPWS_bankangle,number)I think it will perhaps work too by comment out the init value, but didn't try yet.Before your gauge I used just:(A:Attitude indicator bank degrees,degrees) (L:bankangle,number) > if{ 2 (>L:bankangle sound,number) }(Doug sound, with loop of 5 seconds duration)Btw. What about the new L4-767?I will never buy it.Think my plane is better (probably the only one in the world!)Jan"Beatus Ille Procul Negotiis"

I had to look up "peccavi" on Google :-)And I agree ..LOL"Btw. What about the new L4-767?I will never buy it."Me neither.If only because I don't have the time to master such a complex aircraft.. I need all my spare time to develop new gauges...And answer questions on forums of course :-) :-)But now that you mention it...Did I miss the upload of your (apperantly great.. ) aircraft ???I can't wait to see it, with all your "advertising" :-)Cheers, Rob

Rob,Busy with it since fs98, dayly "updates", etc.But i will not publish, because i couldn't stand any criticism about my baby!Jan"Beatus Ille Procul Negotiis"