Sign in to follow this  
Guest Daviator

XML toggle switch fo r panel views

Guest Daviator

I'm looking to make an XML gauge that performs like SimIcons.However I want it to display ON and OFF positions (ON display throttle quad, OFF hides it, etc.) so I can use toggle switch BMPs instead of the ugly SimIcons. Any help would be greatly appreciated.Thanks,Dave

Dave,I think you are looking for something like this:(G:Var1,bool)Pause Simulator(G:Var1) ! (>G:Var1) 50 (>K:PANEL_ID_TOGGLE)

Guest Daviator

Hi D,Thanks! I got the toggle switch working however it does not open/close my panel. I changed the HELP ID to match that of the throttle window. I also verifed that the Ident (THROTTLE_PANEL) was correct on my panel.cfg.Below are the change I made. Any ideas?Thanks! Dave (G:Var1,bool) Pause Simulator(G:Var1) ! (>G:Var1) 10(>K:PANEL_ID_TOGGLE)

Hi Dave This is how I did it,The only diff I see is the K:PANEL_3 just set this to the # of your panelCheersWozza(G:Var1,bool)(G:Var1) ! (>G:Var1) 0 (>K:PANEL_3)

Dave,You might want to check the spacing. I think you will need a space between the 10 and the (>K:PANEL_ID_TOGGLE). XML can be really picky about this kind of thing...Doug

Guest Daviator

Thanks guys! AuMaVs code did the trick. No more ugly icons. Thanks, Dave