Sign in to follow this  
Guest greenco

FS2002 Click Event Help

Guest greenco

Why does the "Click Event" in this code not work in FS2002? It works great with FS2004. If I load another aircraft in FS2002 and select the marker sound, from the radios window, and then return to the aircraft with this gauge, it shows the marker sound is ON. However the click event does not work when I click on it, to turn it on or off.(A:Marker Sound, bool)

Guest greenco

Sorry Roman, but that did not work either. I searched the FS2002 "Controls.DLL" file, for "toggles" and I found them for the radios and DME, but nothing for the markers. I would think that there has to be one, since most the aircraft radio stacks have a button to toggle it on and off. I will keep looking.Thanksgreenco

Not sure,but i remember from the 2002 days, that some K events in the audio-panel weren't working.You needed the whm k event gauge and some strange code like (k:throttle-4-full) etc.Jan"Beatus Ille Procul Negotiis"

Jan,You beat me to it.. You're right.. Father Bill (N4GIX) used the late Bill Morad's WHM K Event Gau to make it work. It's not included in the library as a stand alone Gauge but is available in Father Bill's TB20...Used engine 4 Failure to toggle.http://library.avsim.net/download.php?DLID=22942Regards,Roman(KGRB)

20AUG21_Avsim_Sig.png?dl=1  FS RTWR   SHRS F-111   JoinFS   Little Navmap 

Guest greenco

Thanks Jan & Roman, I downloaded the file and checked it out. I will try and use it as a last resort. My next quextion is this.Can you use the to assign a value to an "A" Parameter?As an example: (A:Marker Sound, bool) 1(A:FUEL TANK CENTER QUANTITY, gallon) 300greenco

Greenco,As far as i know,1: No2a: No2b: the only way to add fuel is to use:(>K:ADD_FUEL_QUANTITY) it gives you per click 25% of fuelcapacity shared over all tanksHope it helps,Jan"Beatus Ille Procul Negotiis"

Guest greenco

I suspected that was the case, after I tried several different methods and nothing worked. I wanted to hear it from the professionals, so that I would know for sure. I will write the marker code, so that the sound will be on, when the panel loads.Thanks for the help.greenco