Sign in to follow this  
Tom Allensworth

Yes we're old, and not very rich either.

Ryzen5 5800X3D, RTX4070, 600 Watt, TWO Dell S3222DGM 32" screens spanned with Nvidia surround 5185 x 1440p, 32 GB RAM, 4 TB  PCle 3 NVMe, Warthog throttle, CH Flightstick, Honeycomb Alpha yoke, CH quad, 3 Logitech panels, 2 StreamDecks, Desktop Aviator Trim Panel.

"The typical visitor buys from msdn.com "I'm sure MS would love to hear that .....Though in the Affinity indexsimmarket.comflight1.comcaptainsim.comjustflight.comAnd I'm proud to be in the Addict group.

He,he, I'm off to buy something there right now.I'm old enough to have been there in person when Avsim announced it was boycotting the new edition of FlightSimulator.But 98 turned out to be a real classic!http://www.avsim.com/pages/down.htm

Ryzen5 5800X3D, RTX4070, 600 Watt, TWO Dell S3222DGM 32" screens spanned with Nvidia surround 5185 x 1440p, 32 GB RAM, 4 TB  PCle 3 NVMe, Warthog throttle, CH Flightstick, Honeycomb Alpha yoke, CH quad, 3 Logitech panels, 2 StreamDecks, Desktop Aviator Trim Panel.

Boy, those stats are skewed. They really should give us a call to discuss the international component of our readership, not to mention other sections of AVSIM, like the library! MSDN is a surprise too. Any time any one wants to see our real stats, let me know. We'll happily show more than most folks would want to know. :)

"But 98 turned out to be a real classic!"Strictly a matter of opinion there dude. :)Yeah, and look what happened. MS fell in love with us. :-lolOkay, so maybe they didn't fall in love with us...